At Multipower we are still pursuing the same goal as in 1977: we want to provide the best support to help you achieve your goal. As market leaders we have managed to assemble the finest talents from a range of different disciplines. In addition to our in-house experts we have developed partnerships with professionals outside of our company – athletes such as free-runner Kie Willis and Rugby League superstars Leeds Rhinos, as well as with the Olympic training centre in Germany and leading sports universities. This combination of theory and practice, science and sport, is what makes us stand out from other manufacturers. All Multipower experts are passionate athletes and know that our products have to prove their worth not only in the lab, but also out on the road, off-road, at the local gym and in stadiums in front of thousands of spectators.
- The company was founded in 1977.
- In the beginning, the basement of one of the two founders acted as the production facility.
- Initially, products consisted of pure protein such as "Formula 90", but soon minerals and vitamins were added and various flavours developed.
- In 1980, the food production and quality control facilities, in Bleckede, Germany, were bought.
- The company's first own brands "Multikraft" and "Multaben" appeared in the market in 1984.
- In 1988, the "Multikraft" brand was renamed "Multipower".
- Alongside the body-building movement, the fitness trend established itself and Multipower extended its range to address this new target group.
- Multipower is now Europe's leading sports food producer with sales in 36 countries.
Products for every goal.
Our product range consists of a variety of bars, drinks, powders, gels and supplements. It is divided into two product groups, appealing to different consumers with different training goals. The "Multipower Sportsfood" range consists of products for improving endurance, muscle size and strength, and toning and definition. "Multipower Professional" meets the needs of strength training and body-building.